Sunday 26 March 2017

New pattern on the go

In the last few weeks, I have been working on a new pattern.
It went unexpectedly well. The work was easy and fun. 
From the drawings to the cutting and sewing, everything bound so well.
It's an applique quilt for a pillow cover front which gives the perfect opportunity to use the pile of leftover fabrics and besides all to bring indoor the lovely signs of the warm season.


First time I used these flower design a few month ago. I wrote about it here. It had so much success that I wanted to use it again in another project. And so, I made this pattern called "Happy Flowers". 
It has one more step to go. Proofreading and testing.
And here comes my request to you: 
Is there anyone willing to help me in this matter?
Do you want to test my pattern?
Could you send me in about 10-14 days your feedback (including pictures of your work)?
The only way I can make it up to you is to offer the final corrected form of the pattern.




In case you need it, my email address is on the right sidebar - "Email me".

Hoping for a positive response from you.

Thank you!

Have a beautiful week, my dears!

1 comment:

  1. It's a perfect spring pattern! Congratulations, Miha! I'd be happy to try!

    ReplyDelete